Monday, February 7, 2011

What Can I say?

No Really! What can I say? I am not big on talking about me or things I do except to some close friends in person so I am not sure what to say for my first blog post. So you might be asking yourself ... Why are you starting a personal blog Maxine? Well that is a great question and the answer is I need to break out of my shell a bit. I do a lot of things and think I wish I could tell someone or even just put it somewhere so I can go back to it later, so I guess that is why =)

About me ..

Well, My name is Maxine and I live in North Carolina. I am originally from New Hampshire but moved down here with my family to purchase our first home almost 7 years ago. I am 28 and have an awesome Husband named David and Two beautiful children. I love being a mother and wife! I have always wanted to be a Mother and feel so very blessed.







This is our Christmas card from 2009.
  
 I am  also a Photographer. My website is here and my Photography blog is here and just cause everyone is on facebook you can find me there as well.

Our Christmas Card this year was just my children. It wasn't my original idea for this year but I do love how it came out.


                                        



It was fun thinking of the details to put on the Post. My husband and I laughed a lot making this card. I am hoping my friends and family noticed this part of the card. Actually I was told by a few people they had to do a double take because they didn't realize it was our children. I guess I should take it as a compliment.




This year for the holidays I decided to make meaningful gifts. I made homemade calendars and stationary from my photography. I printed my cards out at International Minute Press and Jen was just fantastic there.





My Calendar for my Husband was our Family Photos



I also gave my Aunt and Grandfather a calendar but I will blog about that later =)



 I have been crafting a lot lately which is something I have always done but with kids I think it is easy to get overwhelmed with everyday life that you forget to make time for yourself. This year I have decided to put myself back on my to do list. I always try to do stuff with the kids but my goal is to keep on top of things and not wait last minute. I will be blogging about that stuff as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment